Indusind Bank Jobs In Ludhiana 2021-22- Apply For Asst Acquisition Manager Vacancy. Indusind Bank Ludhiana Vacancy 2021.Indusind Bank Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs 2021.Indusind Bank Recruitment 2021 For Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs.Indusind Bank Ludhiana Careers 2021.Indusind Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Ludhiana City. Indusind Bank In Ludhiana . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Ludhiana . Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Indusind Bank Career Opportunities In Ludhiana Can Check Here Latest Indusind Bank Jobs Opening Ludhiana . The Indusind Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Indusind Bank Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs In Ludhiana . Candidates Who Are Interested In Indusind Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Ludhiana Can Submit Their Resumes For Indusind Bank Vacancy In Ludhiana 2021.
Indusind Bank Jobs In Ludhiana 2021 – For Asst Acquisition Manager Vacancy
Indusind Private Bank Recruitment For Ludhiana City: – Indusind Bank Is Now Hiring Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs In Ludhiana . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Ludhiana From Indusind Bank And Back-office Jobs From Indusind Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Indusind Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Ludhiana From Indusind Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Ludhiana Location. Jobs In Bank Indusind Bank Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.230000.00 per year.
Brief Information For Indusind Bank Jobs In Ludhiana Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Indusind Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Asst Acquisition Manager|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Ludhiana|
|Salary||Rs.230000.00 per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Indusind Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
· Acquisition of New Client (NTB) through external individual efforts for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank. Customers to be sourced from individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, corporates.
· Revenue Generation, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, Cost Efficiency Through adherence to products, processes and regulatory requirements
· Handhold acquired customers for the initial 3 month period to deepen relationship values before passing it to the Branch Banking team
· Maintaining Avg Quarterly Balance
· Conducts regular promotional and customer events to generate leads
· Cross selling of MF, Gold, Insurance and asset products.
· Fresher or Graduate with appropriate experience (at least 1 year experience in liabilities sales preferred)
· Hard core sales mentality. Primary motivation from achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
· Should be well groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities.
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: