Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive 2021 | B.E/B.Tech | 2020/21 Batch | Apply Now, Apply Online Now, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers. Latest Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Vacancy 2021, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off-Campus 2021 News for Upcoming Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Vacancy 2021, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Careers 2021, Jobs In Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, Hiring In Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off-Campus 2021 for the Freshers post for B.E/B.Tech graduates at the Across India office. The detailed process of eligibility and application is given below.
Private job seekers seeking Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off-Campus 2021 Free work alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Freshers. Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Jindal Steel & Power Ltd 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Jobs 2021 Along with the current Jindal Steel & Power Ltd vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent Jindal Steel & Power Ltd vacancies 2021 in Across India and check all current private openings of 2021 for Jindal Steel & Power Ltd work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd personnel in accordance with the official website.
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off-Campus Jobs 2021 Apply Online for Freshers Job Vacancy
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Salary||Rs 6.0 to 6.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) & Angul (Odisha) & Patratu (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||10 March 2021|
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off-Campus Detailed Eligibility:
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation /Mining) 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- CTC during training period: INR 6 Lakhs per annum
- CTC on successful completion of 12-month training: INR 6.5 Lakhs, to be absorbed in the grade of Assistant Manager
What are we looking for:
- Young Engineers with an excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Is in sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL
- Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- An intercultural mindset
- Computer-based examination (Aptitude, Technical)
- Personal Interview (Technical, Behavioural and Physical parameters)
How to apply to Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off-Campus 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this online position at the following link