JKNHM Notification 2021:- The National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir (JKNHM) Has Announced The Latest Vacancy Notification Of Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant) Jobs For 30 Vacancies. Participants Who Have Completed Their Qualification In PG Diploma/ DNB/ Degree, Are Eligible To Apply For This JKNHM Notification 2021. It Is Expected That Candidates Wishing To Get A Position In Govt Sector Jobs Should Take The Opportunity To Apply For This Recruitment Before Applying 28 & 29/04/2021. Through This Website, We Have Notified All The Updates On The Latest Government Job Notifications. However, The Optimistic Candidates Can Read Further Details As Described Below, Such As Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Important Dates, And More Details.
JKNHM Notification 2021 Apply for Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant) Job Vacancy
National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir 2021 Job Notification On National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir Official Site For Vacancies Of Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant). Job Applicants Who Have Passed PG Diploma/ DNB/ Degree Are Eligible To Apply For JKNHM Notification 2021. As Per The Official Notification From The National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir, You Can Submit Your Online Application Form For The Position Of Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant) On Or Before The Last Date Indicated In The Notification.
Candidates Can Get Full Details On The Latest Free Job Alert 2021 Government Jobs At The National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir In The Section Below. Applicants Should Read This Article Carefully To Know Sarkari Naukri 2021 At JKNHM Until The End. The Sarkari Jobs 2021 Details Of The National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir For The Position Of Technical Officer, Manager And Others Such As Age Limit, Qualification, Experience, How To Apply And Selection Process With Important Dates Detailed Below.
Details For JKNHM Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant) Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post Name||Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant)|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||30|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Rs.85,000/-Per Month|
|Qualification||PG Diploma/ DNB/ Degree
|Last Date of Application||28 & 29/04/2021- – Walk in|
Vacancy Details Of JKNHM Jobs 2021
- Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant) ⇒ 30
Qualification Required for JKNHM Notification 2021
- Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant) ⇒ Qualification: PG Degree/ DNB/ Diploma in relevant stream recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with the Medical Council of India/ J&K Medical Council.
Salary/ Pay Scale of JKNHM Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant) Vacancy 2021
- Specialist (Anaesthesia Consultant) ⇒ Rs.85,000/-Per Month
Required Age Group Criteria For JKNHM Notification 2021
- The age limit Up to 65 Years
- The relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
How To Apply For JKNHM Notification 2021
The Offline Application Process For JKNHM Notification Is Described Through The Following Points ⇒
- You Must First Download The Recruitment Notice From JKNHM Shown In The Table Below.
- Later, The Candidate Should Read The Full Notice Published By The Department Before Applying.
- Next, Make Sure You Are Eligible And Meet All The Eligibility Criteria
- Before Completing The Application Form, Make Sure That All The Documents That You Need To Attach With The Application Form Are Available
- Then The Candidate Has To Fill In All The Required Details On The Application Form.
- And Finally, Address”- State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu – 181221 for Jammu Division and at Block A, Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, Srinagar 190001 for Kashmir Division before the last date.
Selection Process For JKNHM Notification 2021
Important Dates For JKNHM Notification 2021
- Starting Date to Apply ⇒ 24/04/2021
- Last Date to Apply ⇒ 28 & 29/04/2021
- Download the Official Notification of JKNHM Notification 2021 ⇒ Click Here
- Check The More Information On Official Website ⇒ Click Here
Disclaimer:⇒ Defencejobsalert.com Is Not Responsible For Any Content Posted On Our Website Or In Connection With Our Services, Whether Posted By Or Due To Members Of Our Website Or By Defencejobsalert.com.