Website Axis Bank
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from across Axis branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank.
About the Role:
- Officer Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of bank’s products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Officer Sales are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
- Selling of bank’s and third party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in bank’s CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version
#ComeAsYouAre “We are dil se open. Women, LGBTQIA+ and PwD candidates of all ages are encouraged to apply”
To apply for this job please visit axisbank.ripplehire.com.