Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
Job Role :
- Liasioning with business Teams, IT as well as external vendors on an on-going basis for extending support to existing & future projects and seek timely solutions.
- Being a part of testing & maintenance team of BSG function, understanding application functionality during development stage, building test cases & executing them thoroughly.
- Coordinate for all stages of project development including system design, development, testing, training, roll out and post-implementation support.
- Monitor timely execution of assigned projects post development to ensure quality deliverables & helping in user/system maintenance post LIVE stage.
- Monitor system/business application performance as per agreed deliverables, service & SLAs, TAT (as agreed with Vendor) and escalate issues to IT/Business and seek timely resolution.
- Stakeholder communication & alignment of project status/issues via review meetings and update tracker sheets.
- Identify changes / enhancements required to existing systems as per user requirements, evaluate impact, prepare change specifications, obtain business user sign-offs, conduct UAT, obtain user sign-offs and implement changes in the live system.
- Identify the Gaps in project post GO LIVE & gather feedback from user groups for suggesting improvements as needed & conduct appropriate user training/contact programs with the help of senior team member to ensure that all users are trained to achieve high level of system usage.
- Risk Identification & mitigation.
To apply for this job please visit hcbt.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.