Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Jabalpur 2021-22- Apply For Branch Operations Manager Vacancy. Kotak Mahindra Bank Jabalpur Vacancy 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Branch Operations Manager Jobs 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 For Branch Operations Manager Jobs.Kotak Mahindra Bank Jabalpur Careers 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Jabalpur City. Kotak Mahindra Bank In Jabalpur . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Jabalpur . Branch Operations Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Kotak Mahindra Bank Career Opportunities In Jabalpur Can Check Here Latest Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs Opening Jabalpur . The Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Kotak Mahindra Bank Branch Operations Manager Jobs In Jabalpur . Candidates Who Are Interested In Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Jabalpur Can Submit Their Resumes For Kotak Mahindra Bank Vacancy In Jabalpur 2021.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Jabalpur 2021 – For Branch Operations Manager Vacancy
Kotak Mahindra Private Bank Recruitment For Jabalpur City: – Kotak Mahindra Bank Is Now Hiring Branch Operations Manager Jobs In Jabalpur . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Jabalpur From Kotak Mahindra Bank And Back-office Jobs From Kotak Mahindra Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Jabalpur From Kotak Mahindra Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Jabalpur Location. Jobs In Bank Kotak Mahindra Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.6,46,747/- Per year.
Brief Information For Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Jabalpur Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Branch Operations Manager|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Jabalpur|
|Salary||Rs.6,46,747/- Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
Team member of Projects Team/Core BSG Team in Retail Operations
- Perform requirement gathering and analysis, understand current systems and prepare Business Requirement Documentation (BRD) for new enhancements
- Partner with departments and users to gather all functional, technical, and business requirements to formulate specification documents, work flows and obtains sign-off from users on specifications
- Design and execute test plans to ensure that requirements and specifications are implemented properly and meet strategic and operational objectives
- Responsible for activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit
- To resolve the daily issues and query handling for the issues related to various projects implemented by the team
- Thorough analysis of system issues faced and provide effective solutions
- Coordinate with different internal and external teams for execution of all the requirements
- Understanding on various Retail Asset Products (Consumer & Commercial – PL, BL, OD, HF, LAP, CDF, CV, LCV, CE, TFE,)
- Exposure to Retail Liability products & related process (CA, SA, TD, etc)
- Must have understanding on overall Retail Systems – BCIF, Finacle, Core Nx etc.
- Understanding of systems & nuances of these systems in operational activities
- Knowledge of emerging Industry practices on above mentioned areas
- Preferably, experience in handling project workflows and exposure to retail assets
- Ability to implement and execute structured change management process
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong attention to details and problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills