Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Kanke 2022- Apply For Asst Acquisition Manager Vacancy. Kotak Mahindra Bank Kanke Vacancy 2022.Kotak Mahindra Bank Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs 2022.Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2022 For Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs.Kotak Mahindra Bank Kanke Careers 2022.Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Kanke City. Kotak Mahindra Bank In Kanke. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Kanke. Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Kotak Mahindra Bank Career Opportunities In Kanke Can Check Here Latest Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs Opening Kanke. The Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Kotak Mahindra Bank Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs In Kanke. Candidates Who Are Interested In Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Kanke Can Submit Their Resumes For Kotak Mahindra Bank Vacancy In Kanke 2022.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Kanke 2022 – For Asst Acquisition Manager Vacancy
Kotak Mahindra Private Bank Recruitment For Kanke City: – Kotak Mahindra Bank Is Now Hiring Asst Acquisition Manager Jobs In Kanke. Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Kanke From Kotak Mahindra Bank And Back-office Jobs From Kotak Mahindra Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Kanke From Kotak Mahindra Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Kanke Location. Jobs In Bank Kotak Mahindra Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.3,35,880/ Per year.
Brief Information For Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Kanke Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Asst Acquisition Manager|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Kanke|
|Salary||Rs.3,35,880/ Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
· Acquisition of New Client (NTB) through external individual efforts for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank. Customers to be sourced from individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, corporates.
· Revenue Generation, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, Cost Efficiency Through adherence to products, processes and regulatory requirements
· Handhold acquired customers for the initial 3 month period to deepen relationship values before passing it to the Branch Banking team
· Maintaining Avg Quarterly Balance
· Conducts regular promotional and customer events to generate leads
· Cross selling of MF, Gold, Insurance and asset products.
· Fresher or Graduate with appropriate experience (at least 1 year experience in liabilities sales preferred)
· Hard core sales mentality. Primary motivation from achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
· Should be well groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities.