Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Raipur 2021- Apply For Operations Team Member Vacancy. Kotak Mahindra Bank Raipur Vacancy 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Operations Team Member Jobs 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 For Operations Team Member Jobs.Kotak Mahindra Bank Raipur Careers 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Raipur City. Kotak Mahindra Bank In Raipur. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Raipur. Operations Team Member Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Kotak Mahindra Bank Career Opportunities In Raipur Can Check Here Latest Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs Opening Raipur. The Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Kotak Mahindra Bank Operations Team Member Jobs In Raipur. Candidates Who Are Interested In Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Raipur Can Submit Their Resumes For Kotak Mahindra Bank Vacancy In Raipur 2021.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Raipur 2021 – For Operations Team Member Vacancy
Kotak Mahindra Private Bank Recruitment For Raipur City: – Kotak Mahindra Bank Is Now Hiring Operations Team Member Jobs In Raipur. Candidates Who Have Graduate, MBA Can Get Field Jobs In Raipur From Kotak Mahindra Bank And Back-office Jobs From Kotak Mahindra Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate, MBA Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Raipur From Kotak Mahindra Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Raipur Location. Jobs In Bank Kotak Mahindra Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.2,81,019/ Per year.
Brief Information For Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Raipur Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Operations Team Member|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate, MBA|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Raipur|
|Salary||Rs.2,81,019/ Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
Team member of Projects Team/Core BSG Team in Retail Operations
- Perform requirement gathering and analysis, understand current systems and prepare Business Requirement Documentation (BRD) for new enhancements
- Partner with departments and users to gather all functional, technical, and business requirements to formulate specification documents, work flows and obtains sign-off from users on specifications
- Design and execute test plans to ensure that requirements and specifications are implemented properly and meet strategic and operational objectives
- Responsible for activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit
- To resolve the daily issues and query handling for the issues related to various projects implemented by the team
- Thorough analysis of system issues faced and provide effective solutions
- Coordinate with different internal and external teams for execution of all the requirements
- Understanding on various Retail Asset Products (Consumer & Commercial – PL, BL, OD, HF, LAP, CDF, CV, LCV, CE, TFE,)
- Exposure to Retail Liability products & related process (CA, SA, TD, etc)
- Must have understanding on overall Retail Systems – BCIF, Finacle, Core Nx etc.
- Understanding of systems & nuances of these systems in operational activities
- Knowledge of emerging Industry practices on above mentioned areas
- Preferably, experience in handling project workflows and exposure to retail assets
- Ability to implement and execute structured change management process
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong attention to details and problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Presentations skills will be an added advantage