Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Salem 2021- Apply For Product Sales Manager Vacancy. Kotak Mahindra Bank Salem Vacancy 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Product Sales Manager Jobs 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 For Product Sales Manager Jobs.Kotak Mahindra Bank Salem Careers 2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Salem City. Kotak Mahindra Bank In Salem. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Salem. Product Sales Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Kotak Mahindra Bank Career Opportunities In Salem Can Check Here Latest Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs Opening Salem. The Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Kotak Mahindra Bank Product Sales Manager Jobs In Salem. Candidates Who Are Interested In Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Salem Can Submit Their Resumes For Kotak Mahindra Bank Vacancy In Salem 2021.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Salem 2021 – For Product Sales Manager Vacancy
Kotak Mahindra Private Bank Recruitment For Salem City: – Kotak Mahindra Bank Is Now Hiring Product Sales Manager Jobs In Salem. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Salem From Kotak Mahindra Bank And Back-office Jobs From Kotak Mahindra Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Salem From Kotak Mahindra Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Salem Location. Jobs In Bank Kotak Mahindra Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.5,15,785 Per year.
Brief Information For Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs In Salem Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Product Sales Manager|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Salem|
|Salary||Rs.5,15,785 Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
Source merchants who need POS/EDC terminals/Bharat QR (Merchant acquiring) in the local market
· Work with mapped branches and sales teams for lead generation and closure
· Meet customers, understands needs, negotiate on pricing, close AOFs
· Generate independent leads from references and close them proactively.
· Understanding of KYC, costing, pricing, subvention, etc
· Generate performance reports and identify gaps/opportunities and Drive topline revenue
· Retain clients by building relationship and growing portfolios
Job Requirement :
· 2-4 years of experience in sales of POS business with a reputed bank or merchant acquirer
· Deep understanding of Merchant Acquiring business
· Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· · Understanding of acceptable KYC · Written and verbal knowledge of English and the local language in the market · Presentable and dynamic
· · Sound Analytical and logical reasoning capabilities.