Molex Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | Bangalore, Molex Jobs Opening 2022 for freshers. Latest Molex Vacancy 2022, Molex Recruitment 2022 News for Upcoming Molex Vacancy 2022, Molex Careers 2022, Apply For Molex Jobs, Molex Jobs Vacancy, Molex Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs|
Molex Recruitment 2022 for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech at the Bangalore office. The detailed process of eligibility and application is given below.
Private job seekers seeking Molex Recruitment 2022 Free work alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Molex Careers 2022 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Molex 2022.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Molex Jobs 2022 Along with the current Molex vacancies for official notice 2022. Find all types of recent Molex vacancies 2022 in Bangalore and check all current private openings of 2022 for Molex work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Molex personnel in accordance with the official website.
Molex Jobs 2022 Apply Online for Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Vacancy
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Molex Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics
- Excellent drawing reading skills
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams)
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation and Microsoft Office
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
How to apply to Molex Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this online position at the following link