NICE Recruitment 2022 for Associate Software Engineer | BE/BTech/MCA/BSC/BCA Orange Business Services Jobs Opening 2022 for freshers. Latest Orange Business Services Vacancy 2022, Orange Business Services Recruitment 2022 News for Upcoming Orange Business Services Vacancy 2022, Orange Business Services Careers 2022, Apply For Orange Business Services Jobs, Orange Business Services Jobs Vacancy, Orange Business Services Associate Software Engineer Jobs|
Orange Business Services Recruitment 2022 for the Associate Software Engineer post for B.E/B.Tech/MCA at the Bangalore office. The detailed process of eligibility and application is given below.
Private job seekers seeking Orange Business Services Recruitment 2022 Free work alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Associate Software Engineer . Orange Business Services Careers 2022 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Orange Business Services 2022.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Orange Business Services Jobs 2022 Along with the current Orange Business Services vacancies for official notice 2022. Find all types of recent Orange Business Services vacancies 2022 in Bangalore and check all current private openings of 2022 for Orange Business Services work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Orange Business Services personnel in accordance with the official website.
Orange Business Services Jobs 2022 Apply Online for Associate Software Engineer Job Vacancy
|Company Name||Orange Business Services|
|Job Profile||QA Engineer|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
- The Release Management Software Engineer is a key member of the Release Management team at NICE inContact. This position will be responsible for learning our Release Management processes and will create automation to eliminate manual steps and procedures by utilizing our SDLC for developing, testing, and maintaining projects. Having an understanding and ability to manage all change activities from planning to deployment will be critical for success.
- Key responsibilities include but not limited to, learning fundamental release and change management processes, software design and development, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
1. Properly record and track projects for capitalization.
2. Reduce liability to the company by:
a) Ensure new development follows regulatory and best practices
b) Ensure accuracy of data and reporting
c) Ensure security measures are created and maintained with new products which may house private information
1. Learn Release Management and Deployment processes to identify manual workflows that can be automated to streamline and create efficiency.
2. Work collaboratively across all teams within NICE and their subsidiaries’ offices in Israel, US and Bolivia.
3. Create automation for manual processes and enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
4. Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
5. Code and test projects.
6. Deliver high-quality software on time
7. Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
8. Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
• 0-3 years experience in software development
• 0-3 years experience in release or project management
• Experience in automation of manual processes and steps
• Experience in the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET
• Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of unit testing
• Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
• Team Player
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with SQL, TFS, Jira, ServiceNow, Salesforce.com
• Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
• Experience with Flex/ActionScript, C++
Apply Before the link Expires.
How to apply to Orange Business Services Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this online position at the following link