RBS Recruitment 2021 for As Analyst For Any Degree, RBS Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers. Latest RBS Vacancy 2021, RBS Recruitment 2021 News for Upcoming RBS Vacancy 2021, RBS Careers 2021, Apply For RBS Jobs, RBS Jobs Vacancy, RBS Graduate Engineer Trainee Position Jobs|
RBS Recruitment 2021 for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Position post for B.E/B.Tech/MCA at the Bangalore office. The detailed process of eligibility and application is given below.
Private job seekers seeking RBS Recruitment 2021 Free work alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position . RBS Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at RBS 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of RBS Jobs 2021 Along with the current RBS vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent RBS vacancies 2021 in Bangalore and check all current private openings of 2021 for RBS work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of RBS personnel in accordance with the official website.
RBS Jobs 2021 Apply Online for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position Job Vacancy
|Job Profile||Any Degree|
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well-positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
What you’ll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
We’ll need you to be
- Freshers, Any Graduate or Postgraduate
- 2018-2019 pass outs only
- Comfortable working in 24*7 rotational shifts
Interested candidates can attend this RBS Walk-in Drive 2020 at below venue-
Walk-In Drive & Dates:
- Event Date: 5th March 2020, Thursday
- Reporting Time: 11 am – 1 pm
- Venue: Royal Bank of Scotland, 7th Floor, Altius Block, Olympia Technology Park, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600032
How to apply to RBS Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this online position at the following link