Sapiens Recruitment 2021 | Quality Analyst Job Openings in Bangalore.Sapiens is Hiring!!!. Sapiens Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers.Latest Sapiens Vacancy 2021.Sapiens Recruitment 2021 News for Upcoming Sapiens Vacancy 2021. Sapiens Careers 2021. Apply For Sapiens Jobs.Sapiens Jobs Vacancy.Sapiens Quality Analyst Jobs|
Private job seekers seeking Sapiens Recruitment 2021 Job alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Quality Analyst. Sapiens Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Sapiens 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Sapiens Jobs 2021 Along with the current Sapiens vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent Sapiens vacancies 2021 in Bangalore and check all current private openings of 2021 for Sapiens work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Sapiens personnel in accordance with the official website.
Sapiens Jobs 2021 Apply Online for Quality Analyst Job Vacancy
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering|
Responsibilities | Sapiens Quality Analyst Jobs
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
Sapiens Elgibility Criteria
The Sapiens Eligibility Criteria is mentioned as follows.
- Proven experience of 0 to 2 years as a QA tester or similar role
- Understanding of QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Programming skills – should have a basic understanding of any programming language
- Maps business and technical requirements into Test Cases
- Experience in P&C Insurance
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. QA complete, Rally, Clear Quest, etc.) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for testing
- Strong organizational skills
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to understand and write simple XSLTS
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in Property and Casualty, Homes Owners, Personal Auto, etc.
- Experience with automation tests such as Test Complete, RFT, Selenium – an advantage
- Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum
How to apply to Sapiens Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.