Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 for Developer | B.E/B.Tech | 2020/2021 Batch, Apply Online Now, Standard Chartered Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers. Latest Standard Chartered Vacancy 2021, Standard Chartered Off-Campus 2021 News for Upcoming Standard Chartered Vacancy 2021, Standard Chartered Careers 2021, Jobs In Standard Chartered, Hiring In Standard Chartered.
Standard Chartered Off-Campus 2021 for the Developer post for B.E/B.Tech graduates at the Across India office. The detailed process of eligibility and application is given below.
Private job seekers seeking Standard Chartered Off-Campus 2021 Free work alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Developer. Standard Chartered Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Standard Chartered 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Standard Chartered Jobs 2021 Along with the current Standard Chartered vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent Standard Chartered vacancies 2021 in Across India and check all current private openings of 2021 for Standard Chartered work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Standard Chartered personnel in accordance with the official website.
Standard Chartered Off-Campus Jobs 2021 Apply Online for Developer Job Vacancy
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||Rs 6.1 LPA|
Standard Chartered Off-Campus Detailed Eligibility:
Candidate Profile: Female techies from engineering backgrounds who are passionate coders aspiring to make their career in software development and searching for avenues to prove their mettle.
- BE or BTech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
**Candidates not meeting to above criteria shall be rejected directly
CTC: INR 6.1 LPA (5.5 LPA fixed plus 50 k variable)
Selection Process: To Apply on Above Link > Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability) > Coding Test > Hackathon > Presentation (Application/Product Demo)
Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer with below attributes
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with the globally distributed agile team
How to apply to Standard Chartered Off-Campus 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this online position at the following link