VMware Recruitment 2021 | MTS Job Openings for 2020, 2021 Batch Freshers.VMware is Hiring!!!. VMware Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers.Latest VMware Vacancy 2021.VMware Recruitment 2021 News for Upcoming VMware Vacancy 2021. VMware Careers 2021. Apply For VMware Jobs.VMware Jobs Vacancy.VMware MTS – Dev/ QE Jobs|
Private job seekers seeking VMware Recruitment 2021 Job alert for candidates seeking private jobs for MTS – Dev/ QE. VMware Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at VMware 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of VMware Jobs 2021 Along with the current VMware vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent VMware vacancies 2021 in Bangalore and check all current private openings of 2021 for VMware work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of VMware personnel in accordance with the official website.
VMware Jobs 2021 Apply Online for MTS – Dev/ QE Job Vacancy
|Job Role||MTS – Dev/ QE|
|Eligibility||2020/ 2021 Batches|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech 2020/ 2021, CSE/ IT/ IS only|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Sr. System Test Engineer in our NSX ALB Engineering team. You will be building the product quality verification portfolio for the industry-leading load balancer product – everything from full System Testing, Customer Testing, Deployment Testing, Performance/ Scale Testing to integration in our test pipelines for every release.
Our team works on diverse technology areas and uses innovative approaches in the system test qualification process. Smart Automation is our motto and we live by that. You will be working with a team full of talented and supportive individuals with various levels of experience. Our team values diversity, collaboration, and open thought while supporting VMware’s EPIC2 values.
VMware Company Overview
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services, and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
Job Role and Responsibility
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/ Scrum environment.
- Design test strategies for comprehensive, customer-focused end-to-end system testing.
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes.
- Write effective Test plans to cover all the scenarios efficiently and review them with all the stakeholders.
- Build maintainable, high-quality, and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks, to execute complex tests on a distributed system.
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing solutions.
- Work with team to analyze test coverage gaps from the field reported issues.
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective.
- Provide strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills, be self-motivated, and proactively manage time and tasks.
The ideal candidates should have proven academic results with knowledge on one or more following technology domains.
- Proficient in Automation Scripting using Python/ C/ C++/ Go Language
- Good Understanding of Application protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, etc.,
- Thorough knowledge in TCP/ IP protocol behaviors and their implementation
- Knowledge in Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, Load Balancer is highly desired
- Good programming skills
VMware Eligibility Criteria
- B Tech/ M.Tech: CSE and IT/IS
- Graduation Year: 2020 / 2021
- CGPA: 7 CGPA or 70% above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good standout colleague.
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal managerial guidance.
- Experience in setting up complex customer-like configurations.
How to apply to VMware Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.