Wipro Recruitment 2022 For 2022 Batch Freshers | Careers Page Link, Wipro Jobs Opening 2022 for freshers. Latest Wipro Vacancy 2022, Wipro Recruitment 2022 News for Upcoming Wipro Vacancy 2022, Wipro Careers 2022, Apply For Wipro Jobs, Wipro Jobs Vacancy, Wipro Project Engineer Jobs|
Wipro Recruitment 2022 for the Project Engineer post for Graduation at the PAN India office. The detailed process of eligibility and application is given below.
Private job seekers seeking Wipro Recruitment 2022 Free work alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Project Engineer. Wipro Careers 2022 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Wipro 2022.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Wipro Jobs 2022 Along with the current Wipro vacancies for official notice 2022. Find all types of recent Wipro vacancies 2022 in PAN India and check all current private openings of 2022 for Wipro work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Wipro personnel in accordance with the official website.
Wipro Jobs 2022 Apply Online for Project Engineer Job Vacancy
- Registrations Status: Open From 23rd August 2022
- Job Location: PAN India
- Wipro Elite NTH Exam Date: Between 20th To 27th September 2022 (Tentative)
- Last Date To Apply: 15th September 2022
About WIPRO Elite NTH
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
WIPRO Elite NTH Eligibility
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Only full-time courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
(II) Year of Passing
- B.E./ B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
How to apply to Wipro Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this online position at the following link