Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2022 for QA Trainee Position | B.E/B.Tech/mca Xactly Corporation Jobs Opening 2022 for freshers. Latest Xactly Corporation Vacancy 2022, Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2022 News for Upcoming Xactly Corporation Vacancy 2022, Xactly Corporation Careers 2022, Apply For Xactly Corporation Jobs, Xactly Corporation Jobs Vacancy, Xactly Corporation QA Trainee Position Jobs|
Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2022 for the QA Trainee Position post for B.E/B.Tech/mca at the Bangalore office. The detailed process of eligibility and application is given below.
Private job seekers seeking Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2022 Free work alert for candidates seeking private jobs for QA Trainee Position. Xactly Corporation Careers 2022 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Xactly Corporation 2022.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Xactly Corporation Jobs 2022 Along with the current Xactly Corporation vacancies for official notice 2022. Find all types of recent Xactly Corporation vacancies 2022 in Bangalore and check all current private openings of 2022 for Xactly Corporation work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Xactly Corporation personnel in accordance with the official website.
Xactly Corporation Jobs 2022 Apply Online for QA Trainee Position Job Vacancy
|Company Name||Xactly Corporation|
|Job Profile||QA Trainee|
As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities and following the complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc. You will be trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven,RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team withverystrong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, DenverandBangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and withhighestlevels of accountability. Each QE engineer works withtight-knitteam of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams withlaserfocus on producinghigh qualitycode & products for our customers.
THE SKILL SET
· Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field. Any courses/training on testing would be handy.
· Should have professional experience for 1 year in testing with good academic records, 75% and above or fresh grads with excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications
· Good attitude and should be a quick learner
· Open to adapt and quickly learn and work on the technologies/processes which are in place
· Should able to understand and execute the regression test cases.
· Should able to understand and run the automation test suites
· Good team player and assist peers
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
· Attend New Hire Training
· Learn the Dev and QE processes
· Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
· Participate inscrumdevelopment process
· Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
· Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
· Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
· Participate in QE activities like test planning &automationsin scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Ensure best QE practices are being used
· Ensure that we are releasinghigh qualityreleases
· Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
· Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
· Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
· Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
· Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
How to apply to Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this online position at the following link