Yes Bank Jobs In Chandigarh 2021-22- Apply For Credit Manager Vacancy. Yes Bank Chandigarh Vacancy 2021.Yes Bank Credit Manager Jobs 2021.Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 For Credit Manager Jobs.Yes Bank Chandigarh Careers 2021.Yes Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Chandigarh City. Yes Bank In Chandigarh . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Chandigarh . Credit Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Yes Bank Career Opportunities In Chandigarh Can Check Here Latest Yes Bank Jobs Opening Chandigarh . The Yes Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Yes Bank Credit Manager Jobs In Chandigarh . Candidates Who Are Interested In Yes Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Chandigarh Can Submit Their Resumes For Yes Bank Vacancy In Chandigarh 2021.
Yes Bank Jobs In Chandigarh 2021 – For Credit Manager Vacancy
Yes Bank Private Bank Recruitment For Chandigarh City: – Yes Bank Is Now Hiring Credit Manager Jobs In Chandigarh . Candidates Who Have Bachelors in Commerce Can Get Field Jobs In Chandigarh From Yes Bank And Back-office Jobs From Yes Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Yes Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Bachelors in Commerce Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Chandigarh From Yes Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Chandigarh Location. Jobs In Bank Yes Bank Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.15197.00-43221.00 / Per month.
Brief Information For Yes Bank Jobs In Chandigarh Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Yes Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Credit Manager|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Essential Qualification||Bachelors in Commerce|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Chandigarh|
|Salary||Rs.15197.00-43221.00 / Per month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Yes Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
Appraises /recommends/ approves credit proposals as per the delegation of authority.
· Reviews delinquent cases and document learning’s / portfolio reviews for risk management.
· Conducts process audits and reports delinquencies and anomalies.
· Recommends changes to policy/process based on local nuances / competitor feedback.
· Implements system integration plans.
· Monitors NPA and keeps a track of it.
· Ensures field customer visits for PD and deliveries within agreed TAT.
· Managing all CPA’s(credit processing associates) and provide them adequate policy, process training for smooth operations with in the Risk Team.
· Ensures maintenance of Healthy Portfolio for the bank.
· Makes customer visits wherever required to ensure appropriate closure of the deal.
People Management or Self-Management Responsibilities
· Manages CPA Team.
· Imparts Training and knowledge sharing
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
· Identifies process and policy gaps and potential risk arising out of it.
· Suggests internal control measures and ensure implementation to address such gaps.
· Bachelors in Commerce
· Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
· Written and spoken English is essential